Why Join the North Dakota Corn Growers Association?
Grower members realize new opportunities through:
- Public policy development benefiting corn growers at the state and national level
- A loud political voice via affiliation with organizations in 28 representing over 40,000 corn growers
- Partnerships that improve the profitability and representation of all North Dakota corn producers
- Education on legislative issues that affect your farm operation
You may already qualify for a free ND Corn Growers membership:
- Free 1-year membership by paying the promotional checkoff on 12,000 bushels of corn in ND
- Free 3-year membership by paying the with promotional checkoff on 24,000 bushels of corn or more in ND
By becoming a member of North Dakota Corn Growers Association, you are automatically enrolled for a membership in the National Corn Growers Association. Click here for more information about membership benefits of NCGA.
More information about membership:
More membership information is available in this brochure. Sign up now by mail or online, or email with questions.