2018 North Dakota Corn Growers Association Scholarships
To be considered for a 2018 North Dakota Corn Growers Association Scholarship, please fill out and e-mail our form (download PDF below), along with the listed requirements on the application checklist, to or mail to the NDCGA office. Must be postmarked by January 12, 2018.
2018 NDCGA Scholarship Form (0.3 MB)
Applicants MUST be NDCGA members. Become a NDCGA member today.
2017 North Dakota Corn Growers Association Scholarship Winners
The North Dakota Corn Growers Association awarded 10 – $1,000 scholarships in 2017, which typically includes a recipient from each of the organization’s seven districts and three at large recipients.
In order to be eligible for the North Dakota Corn Growers Association scholarship, students had to submit: a completed application, career plans, at least two letters of recommendation from non-family members, a resume and a copy of their most recent transcript.
Applicants are required to be a member of a North Dakota Corn Growers Association. Student memberships are available for high school and post secondary students for $10.
The scholarship winners for 2017 are as follows:
- District 1: Tanner Kuzel from Lidgerwood, ND
- District 2: Leah Schatzke from Wheatland, ND
- District 3: Abagail Volk from York, ND
- District 4: Claire Endres from Carrington, ND
- District 6: Jacob Hauck from Forbes, ND
- District 7: Hayden McHenry from Tappen, ND
At Large Winners:
- Abby Myers from Colfax, ND
- Michael Mayer from Mott, ND
- McKayla Jacobson from Finley, ND
- Zoie Breckheimer from Luverne, ND