2019 North Dakota Corn Growers Association Scholarship
The North Dakota Corn Growers Association will awarded 10 – $1,000 scholarships in 2019, which typically includes a recipient from each of the organization’s seven districts and three at-large recipients.
In order to be eligible for the North Dakota Corn Growers Association scholarship, students must submit: a completed application, career plans, at least two letters of recommendation from non-family members, a resume and a copy of their most recent transcript.
Applicants are required to be a member of a North Dakota Corn Growers Association. Student memberships are available for high school and post secondary students for $10.
Completed applications must be postmarked by January 4, 2019. Mail applications to the North Dakota Corn Growers Association office at 4852 Rocking Horse Circle S., Fargo, ND 58104.
Download application here: 2019 NDCGA Scholarship Form (56 KB).
The scholarship winners for 2018 are as follows:
- District 1: John Haverland, Walcott, ND
- District 3: Elizabeth Neshem from Berthold, ND
- District 4: Tanner Thomsen from Valley City, ND
- District 5: Blake Nelson from Milnor, ND
- District 6: Vincent Carruth from Ellendale, ND
- District 7: Jack McCrory from Linton, ND
At Large Winners:
- Phillip Steffan from Michigan, ND
- Kaitlin Geyer from Lisbon, ND
- Walker Bruns from Oakes, ND
- Mya Vetter from Linton, ND